Surf City Finance News
August 26, 2014

Home loans for Australian non-residents

Surf City Finance can help UK expatriates living in Australia apply for a home loan to purchase a house in Australia, even if they are non-residents.

Our team specialises in non resident home loans for immigrants who are yet to achieve permanent residency in Australia. We can assist people who have moved to Australia from the United Kingdom, as well as other countries from across the world.

If you have been granted permanent residency in Australia, you are eligible to apply for a home loan, which will be assessed like any other Australian resident.

However, if you are a non-resident – you will need to apply for a Non Resident Home Loan Australia.

Surf City Finance has ongoing relationships with a host of lenders who offer non resident mortgages to immigrants wanting to purchase a home or investment property in Australia.

These non-resident home loans are available to people in Australia on a:

  • Work Visa
  • Spouse Visa
  • Temporary Visa.

Different lenders have different lending criteria, but some consider applications for up to 90% of the purchase price of the property.

If you are considering buying a house or investment property in Australia, we will do all of the hard work for you by filling out the forms for your non resident home loan and negotiating with the lenders on your behalf.

Talk to us about the possibility of buying a house by phoning (03) 5273 4949 or email.